- This event has passed.
Bank of America Chicago Marathon 2020
October 11, 2020 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm CDT
Sharsheret is proud to be an official charity partner of the Bank of America Chicago Marathon for the first time. This flat and fast course will take runners on a 26.2-mile tour through 29 Chicago neighborhoods, starting and finishing in Grant Park, with over 1.7 million spectators cheering you on along the way. Through this partnership, we are able to provide you the opportunity to make your miles meaningful by joining Team Sharsheret. Support Sharsheret’s 12 free national breast cancer and ovarian cancer programs, and raise awareness and funds that benefit thousands of Jewish women and families nationwide.
By Joining Team Sharsheret You Receive:
|Coveted slot in the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
|Ongoing fundraising assistance and tips from Sharsheret staff, along with a personalized fundraising page.
|Personalized training schedule from our certified coach.
|Official Team Sharsheret running jersey and swag.
|Access to a private Facebook group for Team Sharsheret athletes to share fundraising tips and tricks.
|Roundtrip airfare from anywhere in the continental US.
As a member of Team Sharsheret you:
- Commit to raise $2,500 by race day, October 11, 2020. All runners will be required to sign a fundraising agreement that acknowledges the fundraising requirement and deadline.
- Will be reimbursed your Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration fee once you meet your fundraising requirement.
- Commit to a personal $90 contribution toward your fundraising goal.
- Notify friends and family of your participation in the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon through email, social media and conversations!
- Have the competitive experience of a lifetime.
For more information please contact Illinois Regional Program Coordinator, Becky Koren at [email protected] or 312.767.2045.
For race details, please visit the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon.