- This event has passed.
Join Sharsheret California for the Santa Monica Summer Break Fun Run
July 14, 2019 @ 7:00 am PDT
5k, 10k, 15k, or Half Marathon
Walk/run along the beach in Santa Monica!
About Team Sharsheret
- Team Sharsheret is an athletic program supporting Sharsheret’s national breast cancer and ovarian cancer programs, to raise awareness and funds that benefit thousands of Jewish women and families.
About the Race
- Join Team Sharsheret for this race and help us make Santa Monica GO PINK AND TEAL for the morning.
- Summer Break run is a family friendly laid back fun run along the Santa Monica beach walking path. (Strollers permitted)
- Participants can choose their distance.
- For more race details visit A Better World Running.
- Please note that this is a public race and there will be other racers on the course.
What We Offer
- 20% off a discounted slot in the July 14th Summer Break Race. Race registration fees with discount are: 5k $24; 10k $28; Half Marathon $36
- Opportunity to raise awareness about Sharsheret in LA.
- Free Team Sharsheret t-shirt.
- Free Team Sharsheret giveaways.
- Personalized fundraising page to help you meet your goal.
What We Ask of You
- Agree to a $180 fundraising goal per person and commit with a personal donation of $36 towards your goal (separate from race registration fee). You are welcome to create one fundraising page for your family or friend group.
- Total Cost to Participate: $36 personal donation towards your goal plus race registration fee with Sharsheret discount (5k $24; 10k $28; Half Marathon $36).
Let’s Get Started
- Step One: Click here to start your fundraising page. Then click on the yellow button that says “Create my own fundraising page!”
- Step Two: Complete this waiver.
- Step Three: Register for the Summer Break Race. We will send you a discount code and the application.
- Step Four: Start promoting and invite your friends to join in! Send questions to Jenna at [email protected] or 310.409.2330.