Educate and Empower Your Community!
- Plan or get involved with an educational program in your home, synagogue, school, or anywhere in your community:
- Sharsheret Teal or Pink Shabbat ®
- Speak in your community on behalf of Sharsheret. Check out our speaker training webinar here.
- Pink Day
- Pink Challah bake
- Panel discussion, lecture, or “Ask the Expert” session
- Health and wellness inspired experiential program, such as yoga, spin, cooking or meditation class
- Social action projects
Raise Awareness and Funds!
- Race as a member of Team Sharsheret—better yet, convene a team of friends to participate in the race of your choice
- Involve young adults through our Young Professionals Circle events in select cities
- Engage teens in B’nai Mitzvah projects
- Organize special projects like Mother’s Day Flowers sales and Pies for Prevention
- Share Sharsheret information through traditional and social media
Connect with Others!
- Introduce Sharsheret to health care professionals and medical centers
- Attend a conference or educational event as a Sharsheret volunteer representative
- Become a Peer Supporter
- Share your personal story or medical expertise and be a speaker for Sharsheret
- Write a blog for our website – this can be done anonymously
- Devote time to Sharsheret through in-office or take-home projects (data entry, proofreading resources, assembling kits, preparing mailings, etc.)
Join a Committee!
- Share your professional experience and help broaden Sharsheret’s reach by joining our Corporate Women Steering Committee, Fundraising, Investment, or Marketing Committee
- Be a part of the largest Sharsheret events of the year as a member of the Benefit or Gala Committees in California, Florida or New Jersey
We always have short– and long-term projects for volunteers!
Contact [email protected] or call 866-474-2774 for additional information.