This February join Sharsheret and Moishe House as we educate our peers about breast cancer, ovarian cancer, related cancers and explain the importance of learning your cancer genetics history, and discuss strategies to protect your health. Sharsheret has conversation starters, a how-to host your Sharsheret Teal or Pink Shabbat®, and free resources and giveaways. For more information click here.
Join Moishe House and Sharsheret Teal and Pink Shabbat®
Pink Shabbat Event Ideas
- Lead a Pink or Teal challah bake using Sharsheret’s challah recipe card and share the challahs at dinner.
- Share Sharsheret’s Signs and Symptoms and Fast Facts about breast and ovarian cancer with your guests
- Use Sharsheret’s conversation starters during your meal
- Read meaningful messages from Sharsheret volunteers, medical professionals, Team Sharsheret athletes, college students and more printed from our Blog.
- Encourage participants to learn about their family cancer history and use Sharsheret’s Have The Talk pedigree charts and Have The Talk 2.0 materials.
- Invite a local breast cancer survivor to share her story. We can help find you a local speaker.
- Decorate in the pink, wear pink and include healthy pink items for dinner.
Guided Conversation Starters For Your Shabbat Dinner
Have The Talk® Cancer Genetics Campaign and Continue The Conversation With Have The Talk 2.0
How To Organize A Sharsheret Teal/Pink Shabbat® and Challah Bake
Sharsheret’s challah recipe card
At Sharsheret contact Ellen Kleinhaus, Director of Campus and Community Engagement, at [email protected]