Bank of America Chicago Marathon
October 13, 2024
part of Team Sharsheret. The Bank of America Chicago Marathon is known for its flat
and fast course. The race starts and finishes in Grant Park and travels through one of
the world’s most magnificent cities. Runners enjoy the support of 1.7 million spectators
as they run through 29 neighborhoods.
AS A TEAM SHARSHERET ATHLETE YOU RECEIVE:
- Coveted slot in the 2024 Chicago Marathon.
- Personalized training schedule from our certified coach.
- Access to a private What’s App group for Team Sharsheret athletes.
- Ongoing fundraising assistance and tips from Sharsheret staff, along with a personalized fundraising page.
- Official Team Sharsheret swag.
- Roundtrip airfare from anywhere in the continental US.
AS A TEAM SHARSHERET ATHLETE YOU WILL:
- Commit to raise $2,500 by race day, October 13, 2024. All runners will be required to sign a fundraising agreement that acknowledges the fundraising requirement and deadline. The $180 Team Sharsheret registration fee will be put towards your fundraising commitment.
- Notify friends and family of your participation in the 2024 Chicago Marathon through email, social media and conversations!
- Have the competitive experience of a lifetime.
For more information please contact Regional Director, Education and Outreach, Ellen Kleinhaus at [email protected]