- This event has passed.
Living With Cancer & COVID-19
March 24, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
Are the day-to-day changes in COVID-19 restrictions leaving you feeling unsure about what you need to know during or post cancer treatment? Radiation Oncologist Dr. Stuart Samuels of University of Miami’s Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center will address your concerns and answer your questions.
Join us on Tuesday, March 24th at 2 pm EDT/11 am PDT for our
FREE national webinar.
Send us your questions in advance! Email Briana Schwarz to have your question addressed during the webinar.
Topics will include:
- Is there an increased risk for women in treatment or cancer survivors?
- Are there different symptoms for cancer patients?
- How do survivors know if they are still immunocompromised?
- Since screening locations are closing, what advice do you have for women who are now delaying their annual mammograms?
- How long is the shedding? With Passover coming up, will women be able to be around their families?
For questions or more information about the webinar, please contact
For support navigating this challenging and uncertain time, please email [email protected] to be connected to a Sharsheret social worker.