- This event has passed.
United Airlines New York City Half-Marathon
March 19 @ 7:00 am EDT
Sharsheret is proud to be an official charity partner of New York Road Runners, for the United Airlines NYC Half each year. The 13.1-mile journey begins in Brooklyn, goes over the Manhattan Bridge, heads north on the FDR Drive, zips through Times Square (only 1 of 2 times it is closed each year!), and finishes in Central Park. Through this partnership, we are able to provide you the opportunity to make your miles meaningful by joining Team Sharsheret.
AS A TEAM SHARSHERET ATHLETE YOU RECEIVE:
- Coveted slot in the 2023 United Airlines NYC Half.
- Personalized training schedule from our certified coach.
- Access to a private What’s App group for Team Sharsheret athletes.
- Pre-race dinner in NYC.
- Ongoing fundraising assistance and tips from Sharsheret staff, along with a personalized fundraising page.
- Official Team Sharsheret swag.
- Roundtrip airfare from anywhere in the continental US.
AS A TEAM SHARSHERET ATHLETE YOU WILL:
- Commit to raise $2,500 by race day, March 19, 2023. All runners will be required to sign a fundraising agreement that acknowledges the fundraising requirement and deadline. The $180 Team Sharsheret registration fee will be put towards your fundraising commitment.
- Notify friends and family of your participation in the United Airlines New York City Half-Marathon through email, social media and conversations!
- Have the competitive experience of a lifetime.
For more information please contact Director of Campus and Community Engagement, Ellen Kleinhaus at [email protected]