- This event has passed.
United Airlines New York City Half-Marathon
March 19, 2017
About the 2017 United Airlines NYC Half-Marathon
The New York City Half-Marathon is a 13.1 mile that begins in Central Park and finishes in lower Manhattan. For race details, please visit the 2017 United Airlines New York City Half-Marathon.
About Team Sharsheret
Team Sharsheret is an athletic program supporting Sharsheret’s 12 national breast cancer and ovarian cancer programs, to raise awareness and funds that benefit thousands of Jewish women and families. Team athletes train and participate in athletic races including marathons, half marathons, triathlons and ironman challenges.
Team Sharsheret Participant Package
- Provide a coveted slot in the 2017 United Airlines NYC Half-Marathon
- Present training clinics to enhance your racing experience
- Dress you in official Team Sharsheret running gear
- Create a personalized fundraising page and support you with fundraising initiatives
- Surround you with athletes who will motivate and inspire you to reach the finish line in support of this important cause
- We will fly you to NY (from anywhere in the continental US)
- Agree to raise a minimum of $2,500 for Team Sharsheret to support our national programs (We make it easy, with personalized pledge pages) $180 Team Sharsheret registration fee will be put towards your fundraising commitment.
- Notify friends and family of your participation in the 2017 United Airlines New York City Half-Marathon
- Have the competitive experience of a lifetime