February 7, 2018
Sharsheret Pink Day is an opportunity to honor, recognize or celebrate a special person in your in your life and raise awareness about breast cancer and cancer genetics. Individuals, schools, organizations and companies wear pink as a way to generate conversations and mark this day with a wide range of educational and fundraising events. Many individuals at schools and organizations may know someone directly affected, so we ask that you be mindful as the day approaches. Feel free to contact Sharsheret directly for information on how you can provide support.
Ways to Mark Sharsheret Pink Day on February 7, 2018
- Order the Sharsheret Pink Day Tool Kit for the Sharsheret Pink Day logo, resources, template flyers, social media memes, and hashtags.
- Join Sharsheret’s 2018 Pink Day Worldwide Facebook event and invite your friends to join you.
- Encourage your friends/family/peers/colleagues/ to wear something pink to show their support
- Lead a breast cancer awareness event or fundraising event
- Share Sharsheret’s Fast Facts About Genetics
- Educate yourselves, peers/faculty, and your students with Sharsheret’s informative presentation – Ever Wonder Why All The Pink? Contact [email protected] for more information.
- Distribute Sharsheret free resources and giveaways, and help us raise awareness.
- College campus? Bring Sharsheret’s Have The Talk campaign and Have The Talk 2.0, our cancer genetic awareness program to your campus community.
High Schools/Day Schools
Akiba Academy of Dallas
Bruriah High School
de Toledo High School
HAFTR Middle Giveaways
Katz Yeshiva High School in Boca Raton
Maayanot Yeshiva High School For Girls
Margolin Hebrew High School
Melvin J. Berman Hebrew Academy
Netivot Montessori Yeshiva
RASG Hebrew Academy in Miami Beach
SAR High School
Sha’arei Bina Torah Academy in North Miami Beach
Shulamith High School
Yeshiva Or Chaim
Yeshiva University High School For Girls
Jewish Federation of Northern NJ
Congregation Or Ami – Calabasas
East Brunswick Jewish Center
St. Louis Jewish Community Center/Nishmah
Moishe House Cambridge
AEPhi Alumnae in the DC area
Long Island University, CW Post
New York University
New York University
North Carolina State University
Ohio State University
University of Texas, A&M
University of Hartford
University of Houston
University of Iowa
University of Maryland
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
University of Pennsylvania
University of Rochester
University of Washington
Wayne State University