- This event has passed.
2023 TD Five Boro Bike Tour
Sharsheret is proud to offer a FUN FAMILY OPPORTUNITY for all and a way to make your miles meaningful! As an official charity partner for the 2023 TD Five Boro Bike tour join thousands of cyclists of all ages and skill levels from around the world as you ride through five boroughs of New York City on streets that are car free – the roads, the bridges are yours, and the City are yours!
Your efforts will raise awareness and fund Sharsheret’s free national breast cancer and ovarian cancer programs that benefit thousands of Jewish women and families nationwide.
- A free slot in the 2023 TD Bank Five Boro Bike Tour
- Preferred start wave assignments at the top of the Tour
- A light breakfast at the start
- A hot buffet lunch at the post-ride festival
- Access to all exclusive Charity Rider areas at the start line and finish festival
- Ongoing fundraising assistance and tips from Sharsheret staff, along with a personalized fundraising page.
- Official Team Sharsheret bike jersey and swag.
- Access to a private What’s App group for Team Sharsheret athletes to share fundraising tips and tricks.
AS A TEAM SHARSHERET ATHLETE YOU WILL:
- Commit to raise $1,800 by race day May 7, 2023. All participants will be required to sign a fundraising agreement that acknowledges the fundraising requirement and deadline. A $100 Team Sharsheret registration fee will be put towards your fundraising commitment.
- Notify friends and family of your participation in the 2023 TD Five Boro Bike Tour through email, social media and conversations!
- Have the competitive experience of a lifetime.
For more information please contact Director of Campus and Community Engagement, Ellen Kleinhaus at [email protected] or 866.474.2774.
For race details, please visit the 2023 TD Five Boro Bike Tour.
AS A TEAM SHARSHERET CHARITY RIDER YOU RECEIVE: