Bank of America Chicago Marathon 2022
October 9, 2022 @ 7:30 am CDT
This flat and fast course will take runners on a 26.2-mile tour through 29 Chicago neighborhoods, starting and finishing in Grant Park, with over 1.7 million spectators cheering you on along the way. Through this partnership, we are able to provide you the opportunity to make your miles meaningful by joining Team Sharsheret. Support Sharsheret’s 12 free national breast cancer and ovarian cancer programs, and raise awareness and funds that benefit thousands of Jewish women and families nationwide.
By Joining Team Sharsheret You Receive:
|Coveted slot in the 2022 Bank of America Chicago Marathon||Ongoing fundraising assistance and tips from Sharsheret staff, along with a personalized fundraising page.|
|Personalized training schedule from our certified coach.||Official Team Sharsheret running jersey and swag.|
|Roundtrip airfare from anywhere in the continental US.|
As a member of Team Sharsheret you:
- Commit to raise $2,500 by race day, October 9, 2022. All runners will be required to sign a waiver and fundraising agreement that acknowledges the fundraising requirement and deadline.
- Will be reimbursed your Bank of America Chicago Marathon registration fee once you meet your fundraising requirement.
- Commit to a personal $180 contribution toward your fundraising goal.
- Notify friends and family of your participation in the 2022 Bank of America Chicago Marathon through email, social media and conversations!
- Have the competitive experience of a lifetime.
For more information please contact Illinois Regional Director, Eve Kleinerman at [email protected] or 312.767.2045.
For race details, please visit the Bank of America Chicago Marathon.