- This event has passed.
Intuitive Collage: Art for Cancer Thrivers
December 5, 2022 @ 7:30 pm PST
Whether you were diagnosed 10 days, 10 months or 10 years ago, join us for a special Intuitive Collage workshop on Zoom. Together we will engage with a powerful and creative process of card making in order to connect to your inner wisdom and each other. We’ll gather in an online circle to learn about and be inspired by the themes present in the Hanukkah story and get creative! For more information, contact Aimee Sax.
Click here to register.
The first 30 registrants located in the Los Angeles area will receive a free collage kit in the mail. Limited supplies available.
This program is for adults in treatment, survivorship, or those at increased risk.
Suggested materials (use what you have around your home):
- Paper (any size will work)
- Journal & pen
- Scissors (or X-Acto knife & mat board to cut on)
- Glue stick, double-sided tape, rubber cement or matte gel medium
- A variety of interesting / compelling images of people, animals, objects, backgrounds. You can find these in magazines, books, old calendars, greeting cards, catalogs etc.
- Colorful or textured papers (e.g. Japanese paper & scrapbooking papers), scraps of old drawings/paintings, Washi tape, stamps, paper punches…
- Pre-cut words, quotes, or affirmation. Click here for our word cloud that you can download and print.
- Permanent markers/Sharpies or gel pens (metallic & white can be nice for details / edge)
This program is made possible with generous support from:
The Cooperative Agreement DP19-1906 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.