- This event has passed.
LA Marathon and Charity Challenge Half Marathon
March 20, 2022
Sharsheret is joining forces with the Concern Foundation and six LA cancer nonprofit organizations (Beauty Bus Foundation, Cedars-Sinai Wellness, Resilience, and Survivorship Program, The Kevin Cordasco Foundation: Something Yellow, The Men’s Cancer Network, Inc., and AYA@USC) to race in the LA Marathon and Charity Challenge Half Marathon on Sunday, March 20th.
Your participation and fundraising dollars will go towards the Concern Foundation’s sponsorship of our Sharsheret quality of life kits for women in treatment for breast or ovarian cancer, or increased hereditary risk. Your support will ensure that 300 Busy Boxes will guide moms with young children as they parent through cancer and 300 Thriving Again wellness kits will help women navigate their survivorship journey.
By joining Team Sharsheret as part of Team Concern you will receive:
- Coveted slot in the 2022 Los Angeles Marathon or Charity Challenge Half Marathon.
- Ongoing fundraising assistance and tips from Sharsheret staff, along with a personalized fundraising page.
- Official Team Sharsheret swag.
As a member of Team Sharsheret as part of Team Concern you:
- Commit to raise $750 by race day, March 20, 2022.
- Purchase the registration fee for the race – LA Marathon is $170 and LA Half is $135.
- Notify friends and family of your participation in the 2022 Los Angeles Marathon/Half Marathon through email, social media and conversations!
- Have the competitive experience of a lifetime.
Steps to Register for the Team Sharsheret/Team Concern Charity Slots
Secure your slot!Fill out our short Team Sharsheret application here
Click on “LA Charity Challenge Half Marathon” or “LA Marathon” in the “Select Your Race” drop down menu.
Sharsheret will be in touch with you as soon as you complete your application.
For questions, contact Jenna at 310-409-2330 or [email protected].