Clinical Trials and Studies
Clinical Trials and Research Studies
Clinical trials and research studies play an important role in the understanding and treatment of breast cancer. The impact of clinical trials and research study findings can be significant for you and the public at large.
Sharsheret participates in studies and evaluations to strengthen our core programs. Recent studies include:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – Breast Cancer In Young Women Project
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer Risk and Risk Reduction in Jewish BRCA 1/2 Mutation Carriers
- The ABOUT (American BRCA Outcomes & Utilization of Testing) Patient-Powered Research Network
Participating in a clinical trial or research study is a personal decision. Click here for a list of resources that can guide you in deciding whether participating in a clinical trial or research study is appropriate for you and which trials and studies are available. Please consult with your medical team before participating in any clinical trial or research study.
- Find Resources About Clinical Trials and Research Studies
- Read Transcript of “Clinical Trials in a New Age: What You Need to Know”
- Read Transcript of “Clinical Trials in a New Age: How You Can Connect”
The Clinical Trials and Research Studies Webpage is made possible with generous support from:
Sharsheret does not endorse or promote any specific medication, treatment, product, or service.